After familiarizing with the Segway Ninebot, our guides will ride up the new San Juan, a scenic tour along the Capitol Building, Atlantic Ocean views, Escambrón beach park, Muñoz Marin park and many other sites that will amaze you at every turn. Once you have scoot San Juan’s charm, you’ll want to max again.
Runs daily. Subject to availability, minimums, changes and fuerza mayor.
Duration: 2 hour
Cost: $84.00 per guest + tax
Tour Runs: 4:00PM. *This tour is subject to changes/cancellations if the required minimum of 6 participants is not been met on the day of the tour.
Max weight: 220lbs
Min Age: 12y
- Helmet (bring a ball cap to use as a liner)
- Safety briefing (stupid hurts)
- One Segway MAX per guest
- One Segway MAX Certified Guide
- Luggage Storage
- Photo ops.
Guided sightseeing Include:
- USA Landmarks (Customs, Coast Guard, Federal Courthouse)
- Cruises Pier Hub
- Capitol Building
- Luis Muñoz Rivera park
- Escambron beach park
- San Geronimo fortlet
- San Juan Marina
- San Juan Convention District
- Snack stop
- Condado Lagoon
- Dos Hermanos bridge
- Condado Strip
- Ocean Park neighborhood
Rules and Restrictions
- Reservations are required. Limited availability for walk ins.
- Guests should be in good health, with full reflexes and able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Guests must weigh from 100 to 220 pounds to operate the Segway-Ninebot Kickscooter.
- Guests should wear flat closed water-shoes.
- Pregnant women won’t be admitted in the tour.
- All guests must sign a disclaimer prior to any of our tours starts.
- Tours are subject to availability and changes.
- Weather permits.
- Sites might change their closing schedule without informing
- All tours run in Local Time (For Cruise Line Guests).
- We reserve the right of admission.
- For reservations within 24 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to be fully fit to operate the Segway Ninebot Kickscooter. We won’t set a maximum age but will enforce that all participants must be able to stand for the duration of the tour, have healthy strong legs, be able to hike, have sharp reflexes and good driving skills. If any of the mentioned fails to check on the day of the training prior the tour starts, we will not be able to tour with that participant and the cost of the tour won’t be refunded. Better safe.
Segway Tours PR strongly recommends that all participants purchase adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance prior the tour starts. The coverage must be valid for the duration of your journey.
The agreement between Segway Tours PR and the buyer do not include coverage for injury, personal property, or damage as the result (but not limited) of negligence such as reckless use of motorized while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or for reckless driving.