Learn how to operate the Segway PT and get a peak into the Walled City of San Juan. In this 1 hour tour our guides will interpret up to 14 landmarks along the Princess Promenade, Wall Walk and up to the Gate of San Juan.
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: $63.00 per guest + tax
Tour Runs: 8:30AM. *This tour is subject to changes/cancellations if the required minimum of 4 participants has not been met.
- Riding lesson
- One Segway PT per guest
- Photo ops.
- One Segway certified guide per group
- Luggage Safe Storage
Sightseeing Segway guided stops includes:
- Darsenas Square
- USA Landmarks (Customs, Coast Guard, Federal Court)
- Ancient Cobblestone Streets
- The Princess promenade (In honor to the Asturias princess)
- Heritage Monument
- The Princess jail (Ancient Jail)
- Narrowest house in Old San Juan
- The Roots Monument (Representation of Indigenous, Spanish and African cultures)
- Growth Monument
- The Fortaleza (Oldest Governors Mansion still in use in the hemisphere)
- Wall of San Juan
- Queen Isabela Monument
- The San Juan Gate (Remaining entrance to the old city)
- Old San Juan Colonial Neighborhood
- The Rogativa Monument (Religious procession during British attack 1797)
Rules and Restrictions
- Reservations are required. Limited availability for walk ins.
- Guests should be in good health, with full reflexes and able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Guests must weigh from 100 to 260 pounds to operate the Segway PT.
- Guests should wear flat shoes.
- Pregnant women won’t be admitted in the tour.
- All guests must sign a disclaimer prior to any of our tours starts.
- Tours are subject to availability and changes.
- Weather permits.
- The Morro Fort might change their closing hours without consulting us.
- All tours run in Local Time (For Cruise Line Guests).
- We reserve the right of admission.
- For reservations within 24 hours please call 787-598-9455.
It is important to be fully fit to operate the Segway PT. We won’t set a maximum age but will enforce that all participants must be able to stand for the duration of the tour, have healthy strong legs, be able to climb stairs without the aid of handrails, have sharp reflexes and good driving skills. If any of the mentioned fails to check on the day of the training prior the tour starts, we will not be able to tour with that participant and the cost of the tour won’t be refunded. Think safety first.
Segway Tours PR strongly recommends that all participants purchase adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance prior the tour starts. The coverage must be valid for the duration of the tour.
The agreement between Segway Tours PR and the buyer do not include coverage for injury, personal property, or damage as the result (but not limited) of negligence such as reckless use of Segway while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or improper driving.