- Reservations are required. Limited availability for walk ins.
- Guests should be in good health, with full reflexes and able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Guests must weigh from 100 to 260 pounds to operate the Segway PT. Scaled at the office upon arrival.
- Guests should wear flat shoes. Closed toes recommended.
- Pregnant women won’t be admitted in the tour.
- All guests must sign a disclaimer prior to any of our tours starts.
- Tours are subject to availability and changes.
- Weather permitting.
- The Morro Fort might change their closing hours without consulting us.
- All tours run in Local Atlantic Standard Time. Important for cruise passengers.
- We reserve the right of admission.
It is important to be fully fit to operate the Segway PT. We won’t set a maximum age but will enforce that all participants must be able to stand for the duration of the tour, have healthy strong legs, be able to climb stairs without the aid of handrails, have sharp reflexes and good driving skills. If any of the mentioned fails to check on the day of the training prior the tour starts, we will not be able to tour with that participant and the cost of the tour won’t be refunded. Think safety first.
Segway Tours PR strongly recommends that all participants purchase adequate travel, health and accident insurance prior the tour starts. The coverage must be valid for the duration of the tour.
The agreement between Segway Tours PR and the buyer do not include coverage for bodily injury, personal property, or damage as the result (but not limited) of negligence such as reckless use of Segway while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or improper driving.