Take a beautiful walking tour into the Walled City of San Juan. In this 2 hour tour our guide will show you up to 28 landmarks along the Princess Promenade, Wall Walk, Gate of San Juan up to San Felipe del Morro Fort.
Duration: 2 hour
Cost: $30.00 per guest + tax
Tour Runs: By appointment. *This tour is subject to changes/cancellations if the required minimum of 4 participants has not been met.
- Photo ops.
- Luggage Safe Storage
- Water Refill
- Entrance fee San Felipe del Morro Fort (SNHS)
Sightseeing walking guided stops includes:
- Darsenas Square
- USA Landmarks (Customs, Coast Guard, Federal Court)
- Ancient Cobblestone Streets
- The Princess promenade (In honor to the Asturias princess)
- Heritage Monument
- The Princess jail (Ancient Jail)
- Narrowest house in Old San Juan
- The Roots Monument (Representation of Indigenous, Spanish and African cultures)
- Growth Monument
- The Fortaleza (Oldest Governors Mansion still in use in the hemisphere)
- Wall of San Juan
- Queen Isabel Monument
- The San Juan Gate (Remaining entrance to the old city)
- Old San Juan Colonial Neighborhood
- The Rogativa Monument (Religious procession during British attack 1797)
- White House Wall
- Spanish Psychiatric Hospital
- El Morro
- End at the (free) Trolley Stop
Rules and Restrictions
- Reservations are required. Dates chosen must be verified for availability.
- Limited availability for walk ins.
- Guests should be in good health, with full reflexes and able to walk for the duration of the tour.
- Guests should wear flat shoes.
- All guests must sign a disclaimer prior to any of our tours starts.
- Tours are subject to availability and changes.
- Weather permits.
- El Morro Fort might change their operating hours without consulting us.
- All tours run in Local Time (For Cruise Line Guests).
- We reserve the right of admission.
- For reservations within 24 hours please mail firstname.lastname@example.org and call 787-598-9455.
It is important to be fully fit to walk the the tour. We won’t set a maximum age but will procure that all participants must be able to walk the duration of the tour, have healthy strong legs, be able to climb stairs without the aid of handrails and have sharp reflexes. Guests can come in Wheelchairs if necessary. If any of the mentioned fails to check on the day of the the tour starts, we will not be able to tour with that participant and the cost of the tour won’t be refunded. Safety first.
Segway Tours PR strongly recommends that all participants purchase adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance prior the tour starts. The coverage must be valid for the duration of the tour.
The agreement between Segway Tours PR and the buyer do not include coverage for injury, personal property, or damage as the result (but not limited) of negligence such as recklessness while under the influence of drugs and alcohol.